Things added/changed in MiniWiki
Many of these additions are based on discussions in the FeaturesWantedInMiniWiki, MiniWiki pages.
- Added Preview capabilities
- Change the Edit text to do virtual text wrapping
- Added the Changes page, so that people can see what was changed in the last little while. Based on discussions in RecentChanges
- Added the List All Links page. It's a bit slow to load when not cached (due to crunching through hundreds of files on the server), but then it's easy to expand and click about through all the thousands of links we've collected.
- Added the Archive page, which is similiar to RCS logs
- Added the ability to view old versions of a page
- Added the abilty to revert to a prior version of a page (rcsmerge)
- Added the ability to compare historical revisions of pages, via diff
- Added last changed field to every page, configurable in template
- Changed the button title at the bottom of the edit page to something to "Save Changes" from "Submit Query"
- Allow for subdirectories, using underscores. Essentially / gets replaced with an underscore, so that they still appear as sub directories to users, but everything ends up in the same directory. Security considerations in affect here...
- Multiple page templates (see POD documentation)
- Added semi-smart reverting, so that robots can't automatically revert every page in a big loop.