Parabuild Continuous Integration and Software Build Management Server
Parabuild is a multiplatform continuous integration and software build management server developer by Viewtier Systems. Parabuild helps software teams and organizations of all sizes reduce risks of project failures and increase productivity.
Key Parabuild Features
- Three-minutes installation. Fifteen minutes to first build.
- Automatic (continuous integration) builds.
- Stable scheduled (QA, nightly, daily) builds.
- High speed Web interface.
- Any shell and build tool scripting support. Shell scripts, Perl, make, MSBuild, nmake, ANT, nANT, Maven, Jam, VB - you name it.
- Growing support of version control and issue tracking systems. Perforce, Visual SourceSafe, CVS, Subversion are currently supported. Integration with other VCS currently is under development. Smart synthetic change lists for CVS are supported to allow painless integration of changes.
- Remote multiplatform builds. Written in Java, Parabuild runs on Windows, Cygwin, Linux, Solaris, HP UX and generic Unix, including Mac OS X.
Key Parabuild Benefits
- Parabuild reduces risks of failure of software projects.
- Parabuild cures acute pain of broken source base.
- Parabuild increases productivity of software organizations and teams.
- Parabuild saves money and time.
Parabuild is Different
- Parabuild offers stable scheduled (nightly/daily) builds and remote multiplatform builds.
- Parabuild requires low to zero administration.
- The installation process takes about two minutes and it takes an overall of 15 minutes before the first build run.
- Parabuild is self-contained and does not require knowledge of specific application servers or installation of additional software.
- Parabuild runs your existing builds scripts and doesn't require throwing them away.
Parabuild is free for select open source projects.